Security and Peace of Mind with Cloud Computing Brisbane
Long gone are the days when a business had to administer all of its information technology (IT), programs, updates and data from within the office. In fact, in most cases, it’s no longer necessary or cost-effective for your business to manage all of your IT operations from a server on-site.
Thanks to the ongoing updates and advances in technology, it’s now possible to manage vital software and backup your data securely from a remote server using cloud technology. Cloud computing for business has changed the way we operate and manage your data, and with the help of today’s modern technology, companies are able to work a lot faster, more reliably and more securely.
At Mesa IT, we provide scalable, cost-effective and secure managed cloud computing services which give your business the peace of mind that comes with proper IT management. With our professionally managed solutions, you’ll have the time, money and resources to spend on more important things that will grow and develop your business.
Take your business to the next level and talk to us today about managing your IT through cloud services.
Benefits of Cloud Computing
Cloud computing means that modern businesses have a flexible and convenient way to manage their technological requirements remotely and securely. When a business transitions to cloud computing, all the data, programs and information is managed off-site and communicated to and from the business via a secure network.
Managed cloud computing comes with a whole host of benefits, whether it’s the ability to access relevant data and information no matter where you are, or knowing that you have the most up-to-date files and information at every moment.
Using cloud computing and cloud services also means that your business has access to the most current and relevant updates for your software. Where once you had to purchase a program and then update it by purchasing the newest version, now there are subscription services which make it simple to stay up-to-date with business online backups and updates.
This means that your entire business and everyone on your team will all always have the most updated versions of programs and files, no matter where they are.
- Customised cloud computing – when you get managed cloud computing from Mesa IT, you get a tailored, custom solution to meet the needs of your business.
- Mobile – access your systems no matter where you are, so long as you have an internet connection.
- Scalable cloud services – whether you need IT support for a small number of users or you’re after a turn-key solution for your entire office, we can help. We grow with your business, which means you’ll only ever pay for what you need.
- Cost-effective managed IT services – no more buying individual products and updates as you need them. With managed cloud for business, we tailor a complete managed solution to meet your needs and budget.
How We Can Help with Cloud Computing for Business
You might already be relying on high-performance applications to ensure the productivity of your employees, but when you use a program like Microsoft Office 365 you’ll enjoy the use of powerful cloud-based applications like Exchange, Outlook, SharePoint and Lync, among others.
Enjoy greater file sharing, better collaboration, sharing and flexibility from anywhere in the world. Software like Microsoft Office 365 makes it simple to manage your business and communication between your staff and your services.
We offer a range of cloud services including:
- Office 365 subscriptions (at a better rate than when purchased directly from Microsoft)
- Cloud computing with services like Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop or a standalone server like Azure
- Online backup and data storage
- Support and personalised service from our dedicated team
We’re based in Brisbane but can provide effective and scalable managed cloud IT services no matter where you are in Australia. We would love to have a chat with you and work out what kind of cloud service your business needs.
Mesa IT Makes Cloud Computing Easy
When you work with us at Mesa IT to manage your business’ cloud services, you’ll enjoy a range of benefits including predictable costs, mobility, reliability and compliance. Forming a partnership with Mesa IT means that you’ll have a trusted industry leader on your side who can optimise your cloud experience and provide you with the best possible service.
Get in touch with us on 1800 MESA IT (1800 637 248) today to get started with your transition into the cloud.